As a non-commercial public radio station, WRDV cannot sell commercial
advertising. However, we can accept the financial support of the
business community in exchange for an on-air acknowledgement.
WHY BECOME A SPONSOR?
- By including WRDV-FM and WLBS-FM as part of your community support program, you demonstrate your commitment to the citizens and businesses of the Delaware Valley.
- You not only help WRDV-FM with your donation, but also a host of other non-profit and public organizations whose messages we carry daily at no cost to them.
- When our listeners hear that you support our efforts to keep WRDV-FM on the air with our blend of programs, music and information, they may remember your generous support.
- Your business name and contact information, with a link to your website, will be also be listed on this website. Visit our Sponsors page...
- Remember, all funds provided to WRDV-FM are 100% tax deductible.
HOW WOULD MY SPONSORSHIP HELP?
Your support helps us to:
- maintain and purchase equipment
- train future broadcasters
- provide a unique public service to the community.
WHAT TYPES OF SPONSORSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE?
Rates effective April 1, 2022 and subject to change without notice.
Our non-commercial status does not allow acknowledgements that
include wording that is "commercial" in nature. The FCC has
restrictions in place that allow us only to mention the name of the
business, the address, principal product or service and the phone
number. No calls to action or other types of inducements. Station
sponsor acknowledgements will be made at least once a day and will
occur at random times on different days, but will always coincide
with the top or the bottom of the hour.
The official registration and financial information of Bux-Mont
Educational Radio Association may be obtained from the Pennsylvania
Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania,
1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.